2011年12月21日星期三

MLM Team Building - Lead Follow or Get Out of My Road

Your MLM team building labors will eventually draw to you people with a multitude of skills from a vast array of vocations. Some will be from marketing and some from the arts, science, theology, sports and so on. Your task is to get everybody aimed only on 2 things 1.) Sponsor New Reps. and gather Customers and 2.) Train People to Sponsor and Gather Customers. These are the two roles that get us paid the money. The first one is readily apparent because when you sponsor someone up and help him gather his first few folks to use your products/services you get paid and the second one is by leveraging yourself through the efforts (or future hard work) of those in your team.I recall when I first got into MLM I was thrilled because I had a lot of design skills on the computer and I enjoyed making promotional materials. Looking back at this gigantic waste of timeas most all of my work had a unprofessional look - too much ink, ink smears, poorly centered pages. At Motorcycle Gloves the time I was proud because I did them and I saved money in the process……. or so I believed.I now realize that marketing and desktop publishing are two distinct vocations. I love marketing and I still love being creative but it is my marketing that I make my money at. Had I chose going into the Printing business this article would have read differently, but I chose marketing. I wanted to car led lights do Net Work Marketing. If you want success, then you must do what successful people do. Out source the menial tasks and focus your time on the income producing activities.I have to confess that even after a decade I find myself drifting toward creating splashy graphic loaded email that even the most lenient spam software would stop dead. Sometimes (and perhaps more often than I care to admit) I use it as an excuse not to do the two things that most need to be done. When you take your focus off recruiting your momentum will stop dead. In MLM this can kill your business so it is important to know your why and focus on the goal of achieving it.For your first 2-3 years it would be wise to just ask for direction and act on it. Learn everything you can and then you may look at doing things your way. Your coach is successful because he/she s doing a number of things consistently that is resulting in success. Your Leader is successful and having success is never an accident so the time you spend getting coached and following their direction is like GOLD in your pocket. You may not feel comfortable in the beginning doing things the way your Coach/Leader does but do it anyway. Keep doing it, and doing it, and doing it, and doing it!

没有评论:

发表评论